Wednesday, August 31, 2011

STOP buggin me!

Today at work I was trying to proof a report that has to be done tomorrow (it will take me most of tomorrow to finish up too).  And from outside the back door (right by my desk) I can hear a cricket chirping ALL DAY LONG!  It was driving us all crazy and we had to get up and open the door to make it stop every so often.  At one point, I felt like the sound was just boring a hole in my brain!  :)

Anyway, not that I got that off my chest...

Here is the Easter layout I created, that was the source of all the scraps for my Moxie Fab World sketch card challenges.


Here are some detail shots of...the banner...


...the date...


...the journaling...


...and the title.


Well, that is it for tonight!  I have my Project 12 layout done for August already, so will share that next time.  Have a good night!

Darla


1 comment:

Ann Freeman (mafswife) said...

I have my project 12 for Aug done already too! And I have only just caught up with May/June/July! It'll be ages before the next one!

09 10