Saturday, August 13, 2011

My first published project!!!

Ok, I have had this idea book since I went to CHA, and am just now getting around to sharing it with you. Northridge publishing had lots of samples of their books and magazines currently available.


I knew I had my first mini album coming out soon.  So I started flipping through the magazine, and THERE IT WAS!  I was a little giddy seeing my work in an idea book.





Dawn, Kristi and I had a great time at the Jason Aldean concert.  We were pretty far up, but found these great pictures on line.



The weather was great too.  Had my first corn dog of the State Fair.  Luckily I get to go back on Monday and will likely sample the mini donuts and probably some lemonade too.  YUM!

Well, off to hang out for the night and enjoy more NICE weather.  It is nearly perfect out.

Darla



















No comments:

09 10