Monday, August 15, 2011

We are keeping Tootheetina busy this week!

Well, tooth number three came out (with a slight struggle) this evening.  She has been working on it for the past few days and this afternoon it was literally hanging by a string.

By the way, Tootheetina is the name of our assigned tooth fairy.  :)  You know, from the book Silverlicious.  If you haven't read it, check it out!


Here is my front toothless child.  She is showing off the tooth she just pulled out.  Well, I hope all she wants for Christmas is her two front teeth.  All I want is healthy straight two front teeth!

So, what does "your" tooth fairy do with the teeth?  

Everyone is back to good health in the family, so off to the fair we go tomorrow.  

Also, got Hope signed up for dance and gymnastics for this fall/winter.  I think she will have a lot of fun!

I will close tonight with a few more cards.  This was my favorite card i created from the bunch.


This was using the same color palate, but a more dramatic look by using black card stock and embossing it for texture.  The flower was a new technique I learned at CHA and had been wanting to try it for quite some time.  Now I know how to make them.  


Well, I am off to bed.

Goodnight!

Darla


No comments:

09 10