Monday, August 1, 2011

Hello Monday!

For a Monday, worked seemed to go pretty fast today.  Maybe starting a new project made the day go faster.  I hope tomorrow goes fast too.  :)  Grandma D is taking Hope and the twins for a few days to go to the local County Fair.  They have fun doing this every year.  So I will have some evening time to scrapbook a little bit.  Yeah!

Well, here is the other layout made from the So Sofie line from My Minds Eye.


The picture was taken during her cheesy "cheese" smile phase.  I cracked up when we got these photos back.  And not sure what was up with her hair.  Looks like we just tried to brush it down with our hands.  Oh well, still cute!

After I made this layout and the one I shared yesterday, I created six cards from the scraps.  I will start sharing those tomorrow.

Keeping it short.  Have a good one!

Darla

No comments:

09 10