Friday, August 19, 2011

It was Smurf-a-tastic!

Hope and I went to see the Smurf movie today.  The Smurf's were my favorite cartoon when I was little, so I was excited to see the movie too.  It was very cute and there was plenty of adult humor too.

We also go Hope a new outfit for school.  It will probably be what she wears for her school picture, since it  has long sleeves it will probably be too warm to wear the first day of school.  So the search continues for a first day of school outfit.  I had to give up on the search because I wasn't feeling well...

...because I woke up covered head to toe in hives again.  Yesterday was the first day without the meds I started last week.  Well, obviously they didn't work and now the hives are worse than they were last week. I was miserable this morning with HUGE welts all over my body.  My hands were so swollen I could barely get my wedding ring off.  So off to the doctor we went again to try a longer dose of meds to see if we can get them under control.  He had some other ideas too if that doesn't work.  Keep your fingers crossed (again)!

So it is going to be a low key evening just laying around.  I did get a little snooze in, and not sure if the meds will make me sleepy or keep me awake.  So if I am up all night, I guess I will try and do some scrapbooking.

Well, here is one more card to share with you...


Here is hoping tomorrow is a better "feeling" day with less itching!

Darla

No comments:

09 10