Thursday, September 1, 2011

What is your ratio?

I was at the grocery store this afternoon and noticed the display for the candy corn and peanuts.  So of course I had to pick up this yummy fall snack to have around the house.  One of the many things I love about fall.  Wishing the temps would cool down just a bit and seem a little like fall.  It is REALLY hot here today and it is hard to believe it is September 1st.  Crazy.

Anyway, as I was eating my snack I noticed I like to make sure I have the perfect ratio of peanut to candy corn, which is two peanuts to one candy corn.  MMMMM Good!  So what is your peanut to candy corn ratio?????  :)  Leave me a comment and let me know.  Am I the only one????

And since it is September, that means it is time to share my August Project 12 layout.

Here is the sketch...


And here is my layout...


I used papers from one of my favorite companies, My Minds Eye with a few other things thrown in here and there to finish off the layout.

Well, I am off to see what I can find for supper, unless I decide to just eat peanuts and candy corn.  Supper of champions!

Darla


3 comments:

Unknown said...

Super cute! Love the colors and that little dragonfly!

Jen said...

She is darling! Cute page

Karen said...

Such a cute layout - and the pictures are super cute, too!

09 10