Sunday, July 31, 2011

School Supplies!

Well, finally got around to shopping for school supplies.  It only took me/us four stores to get everything we needed.  Good grief!  I think I found the very LAST boxes of washable markers at Wal-mart and they were out of several other things.  So I picked up a few things at Office Max and a few more things at Target.  Joe had already picked up a few things on sale at Hy-Vee.  It was a group effort this year.  :)

Hope and I will do some shopping this week for her first day of school outfit and a new back pack.  They start back in just a few weeks.  The summer has gone fast, but it has been lots of fun too.

We went to Adventureland yesterday with friends Kristi and Owen.  We had a blast.

Well, now that I have shared all of my Christmas projects in July, I will start off with some regular layouts I have been working.  Here is one of them.

I love how this layout turned out.  The colors go great with the outfits the twins (yes they are twins) are wearing.


This is almost all My Minds Eye products with the exception of the flowers, pearls and twine.

Here are two detail photos...


This shows the bows in either side.


Check back this week.  I made another layout and then used the scraps for a few cards too.

Have a great evening.

Darla


1 comment:

chitra said...

Nice relevant one regarding school supplies.
SchoolSupplies
School Shoes India

09 10