Monday, January 3, 2011

Valentine Projects

Well, now that the Christmas and Birthday projects are done (or almost after this weekend), I can start sharing some Valentine goodies I made this weekend.

The wallhanging was from a kit I purchased from The Scrappy Gourmet.  I changed mine up just a little, but followed it mostly how it was created by the designer.  I have it hanging on our front door.



I created all of the original cards too, and then I had some extra papers to work with (along with a few papers I picked up myself).  Here are two cards I created.

This is one of my favorites that I created.  The heart is from the Pink Paislee Parisian Anthology chipboard box of assorted shapes.  The metal words were from Making Memories.


The only extra on this card was the metal word and the ribbon.  I did use Tim Holtz broken china distressed ink on the doily.



Well, we are getting ready for a busy week.  Hope's birthday is on Friday.  I think I am going to make the cake this year.  After my wedding cake this summer, I am anxious to try something else this time.  I am not going to bother with fondant.  I will just use regular icing to decorate the cake.  I might even make a few cupcakes too.  Darn, there goes the diet again!  I keep telling myself after all the birthday festivals are done, then I am going to get back on track.  I have a wedding in AZ to get in shape for (in February), so time is ticking away!  

I have several more cards to share, so stop back again soon!

Have a good evening!

Darla

No comments:

09 10