Sunday, January 2, 2011

New Year with New Projects

Wow, was I busy getting scrappy this weekend...which included LOTS of glittery papers.

I actually completed an entire mini-album in one evening (well almost done).  I need to get the right size of rings to put it together and then I will get some photos of it.  Can't wait to share it.

First I will share the Birthday invite I made for Hope.  She got an American Girl doll for Christmas, so we decided to have the neighborhood girls come over (with their own dolls) and have a "tea" party with cake.


I searched through my clipart and found this teapot shape.  I printed it out and traced it out on the paper I wanted to use.  I used a paper from My Minds Eye-Lost & Found collection.  Love it!  I used a lot of it this weekend (hence the glitter comment earlier).

This is how the invite opens.


 My little pea got home from Grandmas earlier tonight, and it was really great to have her home again.  I am refreshed from lots of scrapbooking therapy.

Ok, that is all for tonight. 

Darla

No comments:

09 10