Sunday, January 23, 2011

Another Krafty layout

Well, as promised, here is another layout using Kraft cardstock.  It is a single page layout, also from our trip to DC, which was a part of the Honor Flight program for WWII veterans.  This is my Uncle Dean, who went on this trip.


I kept it pretty simple, since again I wanted to focus on the journaling and the photos.


I even pulled those silver stars from deep down in my stash.  I think I have had those almost from the very beginning.  Yikes!  There were more where that came from.  :)

Not much else going on today.  I worked a few hours.  Joe bought a new exercise bike (no comment from me, other than I hope it gets used more than the eliptical we already have).  Go JOE!  :)

Well, off to relax a while.  Goodnight!

Darla

No comments:

09 10