Tuesday, January 18, 2011

CHA-W 2011 Sneak Peaks!

Have you been checking out all the sneak peeks from your favorite scrapbook company?  If not, here is the link:

http://www.scrapbookupdate.com/cha-winter-2011-sneak-peeks/


There are a lot of great things out there already.  Now I just need to use some of what I already have.  That could take a while.  :)

Anyway, here are a few more Valentine cards...

The first one is a bit smaller than a normal card.  It was one of the journal cards on the Fancy Pants papers.  I just covered a chipboard love and added it over the journal card.


I love the second card.  I cut out the I adore you from the pattern paper, the tickets were from Maya Road and the rose ribbon was from Webster's Pages.  Love the flower ribbons they have.  Fun stuff.


Well, hope and I just finished a few hands of Crazy Eights and we read her library book from school.  Off to find something for supper.

Darla

No comments:

09 10