Sunday, January 16, 2011

Shoe fashion show!

When I got home on Friday, there was a pretty pink package waiting for Hope from Aunt Debbie and Uncle Kevin.  So when Hope got home from school she found it and unwrapped it.  She got SO excited because it was the box of Disney Princess shoes she has been begging for (for almost 2 years).  Her comment was "I wanted these for so long" (in a really high pitch excited voice), "and I finally got them".  I think Aunt Debbie has moved into favorite aunt status at the moment.

So without further ado, here she is modeling (almost every pair):







You can't tell in these pictures, but that morning she wanted to have three piggy tails in her hair.  So rather than argue about how silly it looked I just went with it (she has her own sense of style).  After she put her hat on she decided the back one hurt her head and wanted it taken out.  So she looked like she had a piggytailed mullet.

Today, we went to see the movie Yogi Bear.  I made a deal with her earlier this week that if she didn't have any accidents the rest of the week, we would go to the movie.  Well, it worked, which is good since the beginning of the week didn't go so good.  I had to get her back on track by giving her something to work towards.  

So after the movie we walked around the mall and ended up at Creative Kidstuff toy store.  In the back they had a table set up with Dot to Dot paint daubers (for kids).  She had a lot of fun with them and of course wanted to buy them.  SO, we made another deal to have a good week and we would come back on Saturday and get a box.  I hope we do.

Alright, on to some scrappy news...

I made these two cards with the scraps from the Born to Ride layout in my last post.



Well, that is all for tonight.  Have a great evening!

Darla



No comments:

09 10