Saturday, July 31, 2010

House of Three-from Pink Paislee

Ok, this was the first booth we visited as we entered CHA this past week.  I loved everything I saw, but was blown away with the House of Three line.  Here are some great projects they had in their booth.  Enjoy!































A lot of the papers are made to be altered with Glimmer Mist or other inks, with a resist on them.  I think these will be a lot of fun to play with and can't wait to get my hands on them.  There was also some great bling (you can see a few in the first picture posted).  There is a gorgeous stamp set we got to use for a make and take.  It is a very CUTE bag.  I will try and get a picture of it, because it has one of the new flowers too.  All fun stuff!

Well, I will try and post more inspirational layouts from CHA over the next week or 2 along with some of my own work.  Have a good night!

Darla


No comments:

09 10