Thursday, July 8, 2010

Going good so far...

The cake is coming along.  I finished baking cakes around midnight last night and cleaned up quick and went to bed so I could get up early and go to work.  When I got off work today, I put the layers together and iced them and back into the fridge they go.  Tomorrow I need to make one more batch of fondant icing and one batch of butter cream frosting to decorate with and I will put it all together.

I am glad everything seems to be going along to schedule and I haven't encountered any issues yet.  Thanks goodness for the internet.  :)

Here is another card to share with you.


Although I made a different card for my husband for our 15th wedding anniversary (today), I could have given him this one too.  He is the BEST husband!

We just got back from eating dinner at the Olive Garden-YUM!  That is where Hope wanted to take us.

Oh yeah, he got me flowers too.  And yes there are 15, one for each year we have been married!   They are called tie-dye flowers.  I will try and take a picture of them and post a pictures.  They are really neat. 

He actually got me a funny card too.  Usually they are mushy, but this one was very true to our life right now.  :)

Ok, off to put Hope to bed.

Good night!

Darla


No comments:

09 10