Friday, July 2, 2010

Scrappy time!

I had a great Friday!  How about you?  

I had most of the afternoon to myself, so I started creating some cards using some scraps from the Pink Paislee Amber Road line of papers from last fall.  I loved these papers, and didn't want any of it to go to waste.  I will share some of these next week, so check back then.

Hope is enjoying a movie, and I get to scrapbook tonight too.  I might actually go read for a while outside, since it is so nice out.  I started reading the "The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner".  It is a short book about one of the characters mentioned in the "Eclipse" book.  I should have started it sooner, but I just picked it up yesterday at Target.  Anyway, my friend Kristi and I are going to see the movie Eclipse on Saturday night.  Can't wait!  I am definitely team Edward when it comes to story line, but (Jacob) Tayler Lautner-YUM!  :)

Well, here is another card to share with you (sorry the color seems to be off).


I used more scraps from the MME papers, Crate Paper rubons and two small pearls.  EASY!  Nothing fancy, but whoever receives this, will know it was home-made.  :)

Enjoy your evening!

Darla

No comments:

09 10