Sunday, August 1, 2010

My Minds Eye from CHA

This was another of my favorite lines that I cannot wait to get my hands on.  The My Minds Eye-Lost & Found line is absolutely gorgeous!  The papers have glittered accents on them that are beautiful.  I am excited to start working with them and will be making a Christmas mini-album using the Holly Jolly line with some of the Lost and Found glitter papers mixed in.

I must also add that they guys in the booth were a lot of fun to talk with and were very helpful when my sister and I had the papers all laying on the floor matching the papers from the different lines.  They even gave us duct tape to use to get the lint off our pants.  :)  Very helpful!

Here are most of the projects they had in their booth.


























The photos do not do the papers and colors justice to how beautiful they are.  And all the journal cards, letter stickers, embellishments, etc. are beautiful too.  Of course, The Scrappy Gourmet ordered the entire Lost & Found line, so you know exactly where you can find it all.  Trust me, you want it ALL!

Until next time...

Darla

No comments:

09 10