Thursday, July 1, 2010

Yummy tastes of Summer!

Look at what I found...


peeking out from behind those leaves!  Yummy tomatoes.  I better get some bacon this weekend for some BLT sandwiches this week.  I can hardly wait.




I am also off for a FOUR day weekend!  YES!!!!!  I love holiday weekends.

Tomorrow I plan to scrapbook for a while in the morning and then Hope and I will head to the pool to cool off.  What a perfect way to start the holiday weekend.

And speaking of summer, my "Summer Fun" mini album is for sale at The Scrappy Gourmet.  Check it out here!  It has lots of great product from Pink Paislee.

And finally, another card to share with you.



This is a fun summer card with MME, Prima flowers, Archivers gems and Kaiser Craft rubons.  

Have a good night!

Darla

No comments:

09 10