Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Amber Road cards

Hello!

I hope everyone is doing good today.  I thought I would share some cards I made using the Pink Paislee Amber Road paper collection.  Enjoy!


For the Celebrate card, I used a Daisy D rub on, Kaiser Craft flower, Queen & Co red pearl, buttons and red twine.  Everything else was made from paper scraps.  Easy! 




This card included Kaiser Craft flowers, Prima gems, Making Memories stick flower pin, buttons and ribbon.  The circle die cut was from Stampin Up.  This card can be used for anything, since I didn't put a sentiment on it, or it can be added later once i know what I need to use it for.  I love those kinds of cards.

Well, I thought I better post early today since I am picking up the my sisters twins and Hope and taking them to the pool after I get off work.  I think the weather is supposed to be nice so it should be a good day for swimming.

Have a great day!

Darla

No comments:

09 10