Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Birthday Girl

Ok, here is another layout to share with all of you.  I love how this layout turned out, I just wish the color in the pictures did it more justice.  Anyway...

This was one of the few good pictures from my daughter's birthday celebration (on her actual birthday).  We have lots of other pictures I have used for other projects from her 4th birthday (she is five now), but this one will go in her album.


The glitter letters look funny for some reason.  Oh well.  I created 4 candles from pattern paper.  I actually put the two on the inside on chipboard to give a little more dimension.  I hand cut the flames and used glitter glue.




The journal frame was from Jenni Bowlin.  I used black ink to color it and added gems on each point.  I tied the pink ribbon around the frame before attaching it over the journaling.  I then used wire to attach the bead dangle to the bow.




The 4 circle has several layers.  I used Pink Paislee black ribbon to make the circle.  Then I covered a chipboard circle to go over the center.  I added glitter glue to the edges of the Melissa Francis star die cut (the blue wasn't quite the right color until I covered it with the glitter glue that did match).  The I covered another chipboard circle with the black dot paper and added a PP green glitter 4.

This was another layout I completed over the weekend.  Fun stuff!

Well, off the get the little one to bed.  She has promised to be brave tonight and go to sleep on her own after we read a book.  Keep your fingers crossed that it works.  If she can do that all this week, then daddy said she could stay home with him all next week when he is on vacation.  They will (hopefully) have some daddy/daughter time together next week while I am at CHA in Chicago.  Can't wait!!!!  

I have loved all the sneak peaks so far.  I definitely have some favorites I can't wait to see in person.  Have you checked them out lately?  If not, click here.  Enjoy!

Darla


No comments:

09 10