Wednesday, July 14, 2010

For You & You're Awesome!

What a busy few days.  Work is crazy and keeping me busy, which is always a good thing!

Hope will be heading to KC tomorrow morning, which will give me a little bit of scrapbooking time.  Yeah!  Have fun Aunt Dee Dee!

On to some scrappy shares...

These are two more cards made from the Amber Road scraps from Pink Paislee.  Have I mentioned I love this paper.  These cards are very similar and were really easy to make. 


I used an embossing folder on the card base.  I added a strip of scrap paper and tied ribbon around the card.   Then just added a sentiment to part of a die cut shape.





Super easy!

Well, I am off to bed, but hopefully I will have some layouts to share after some scrappy time this weekend.  Later!

Darla



No comments:

09 10