Sunday, July 4, 2010

(Soggy) Independence Day!

Well, I am sorry to report that here in Iowa, we are having a VERY soggy 4th of July.  The parade we were planning to attend today was supposed to start now, but it is raining (so we skipped it).  We are supposed to go to the I-Cubs game tonight, so I hope the rain moves out by then.  Otherwise, we will just enjoy some "indoor" time with our friends and maybe get a chance to do some sparklers with the kids later tonight.

Everyone, have a safe and happy 4th of July!

And on to some scrappy news...

Here is another card to share with you.


I used MME papers, shimmer cardstock from Archivers, Crate Paper rub ons, clear button, tulle and Kaiser Craft pearls.

The rub on on says "Thanks".  I know the colors of the card are not patriotic, but I would like to say thank you to all the service men and women and their families for their service and sacrifices to protect our freedom.  May we all truly appreciate the freedoms we have each and every day.

God Bless America

Darla

No comments:

09 10