Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Make a Splash!

Ok, here is another layout to share with you.  I am slowly catching up on pictures from 2009.


As I mentioned in my last post, this is a continuation of the multiple birthday celebrations we have every year.  Hope's birthday is only 2 days before the twins.  And now, my Great Niece Kendal's birthday is on the 10th of January.  So we will traditionally have a family birthday party each year.  It is always so much fun.  Kendal was only a month old when we had the pool party, so she didn't stay very long.  :)  We actually had the pool party at a local hotel, after we had a baby shower for Kendal.  

Hope had fun squirting all of us with the squirt guns we got from Aunt Debbie.  :)

I added gems through out the patterned die cut paper in the bubbles to add a little bling.  I can't do a layout without bling.

Well, that is all I have for tonight.  Goodnight!

Darla  

No comments:

09 10