Saturday, July 24, 2010

One more day...

...til I leave for CHA.  I can't wait.  It is going to be fun spending time with 2 of my sisters and being surrounded by all kinds of scrappy inspiration.   I am sure I will come home with my head spinning with ideas.  I can't wait.

Anyway, here is the last layout I have done right now.  This was Hope coloring Easter eggs a year ago.  She loves it, and always ends up doing it with her hands (which are always very colorful when she is done too).  I still have no clue how she ended up in a white shirt to color eggs, but by some small miracle the shirt came away with no permanent stains.  :)


You can't really tell in the picture, but in each hole of the lace I placed a teal colored gem.  And my journaling is in the die cut shape at the top of the layout.





Finally, tonight, is another card using Pink Paislee scraps from the Amber Road collection.  I chose all the teal colors to make a simple card that can be used for any occasion.  I tie all the block pieces together, I used a thin black pen and drew a border around the edge as a small detail.

Well, I am not sure I will be able to post while I am at  CHA, but if I get the chance I most definitely will share some of my favorite finds.  If not, I will be sharing when I get home and settled again.

Have a great rest of the weekend!

Darla

No comments:

09 10