Monday, June 28, 2010

The reason we scrapbook!

Tonight was SO awesome!  During Hope's bath time, she was asking about the last time she went to the Boone Valley Railroad train.  Tomorrow she is going there with Grandma D, Aunt Dawn and the twins.  She is so excited, so I told her I would show her pictures from our last trip.

So as I searched for the scrapbook with those layouts, she also wanted to see her baby pictures.  So for the past hour she looked through several of her scrapbooks and looked at every detail.  She even noticed all the areas where I had hidden journaling.  It was so cute to see her looking at the journaling (even though she can't read yet) looking for her name.

This is why I scrapbook!

Well, I don't have layouts to share, but I will share another card I made over the weekend.


This card also used My Minds Eye papers, Melissa Francis chipboard glitter flower, Stampin Up butterfly rubon, Basic Grey pearls, American Crafts brad and Spellbinders die (label die cuts).

Well, that is all for tonight!  Good night!

Darla

No comments:

09 10