Saturday, June 5, 2010

Card 7 - U R Wonderful

Happy Saturday!

Well, Hope and I didn't get the chance to go to the pool yesterday since it didn't open until 4pm (all the lifeguards were still in school because of all the snow days this summer)  Crazy!

So she went to preschool/daycare and I cleaned the house and worked on purging some of my scrapbook supplies to give to a friend.

Anyway, here is today's card.


I love how all the bright colors just came together to make this such a cheery card.  All the paper, chipboard word and large grommet were from We R Memory Keepers.  The glitter letter stickers were from Memory Makers, and I added red tulle, a button and a gem.

I have 2 more cards to share from this group of scraps, so keep checking back.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

Darla

No comments:

09 10