Monday, June 14, 2010

Card 13 - blank notecard

OK, here is another die cut card using the scraps from My Minds Eye.  I used the largest Spellbinders label die cut to make the card.  You want to make sure you leave one edge just inside the die, which is where your card will fold.  I cut a smaller label for the center paper.


The flower is from Melissa Francis.  It was originally white/cream, and I used 3 shades of Copic pink markers (RV10, RV 11 and RV 13) to color the flower to match my card.  Finally, I just tied sheer ribbon around the center of the card and tied a knot through the center of the flower.

The inside is blank, so this card could be used for anything, once I decide who the special person will be to receive it.  :)

Well, after more rain this morning, the sun finally decided to come out.  And boy did it get steamy out!  Wow!

Anyway, I hope you all had a great day and enjoy your evening.  I don't have to cook tonight, and I am hoping to do a little scrapbooking later on.  

Darla


No comments:

09 10