Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Card 14 - (butterfly) Happy Birthday

This is another simple card made from the My Minds Eye papers.  Love it!




I die cut the card from the largest Spellbinders label, making sure to have the fold just inside the die.  I tied gold tulle around the top.  I added the rubon to a scrap piece of pink cardstock and trimmed one end to look like a banner.  I added the gold glitter (stampin up) to the butterfly (Maya Road) for my final detail of the card.

Hope and I went to the pool again late this afternoon and had a great time!  It is nice to get to go after I get off work because it isn't as busy then and we can ride the lazy river as long as we want to.  :)

Hope is also having an exceptionally good week.  She is going to Safety Town this week where she learns about safety and the rules of riding the bus to school, etc.  I hope this is exactly what she needed to encourage her to not have accidents.  She hasn't had any this week, and it has been such a relief!  

Anyway, I hope everyone has a nice evening!

Darla







No comments:

09 10