Sunday, June 20, 2010

Card 17 - Happy Father's Day

This card was originally going to be the Father's Day card Hope and I were going to give to Joe.  Then once I decided to get him a golf card (prepaid to golf at 3 courses) then I made a different card.



The card base was from Cosmo Cricket, and the other scraps I am not sure.  I just thought they all went together very nicely.  The chipboard star was die cut using the Sizzix star die from Stampin Up.  Since the inside of the card had cowboys on it, I decided to use a neutral color on the inside.

For Father's Day, we met some friends from out of town at a local furniture store.  They were coming into town to look for a new bedroom set and we needed bar stool for the kitchen.  We didn't have any luck, so we headed to the mall to eat lunch at The Cheese Cake Factory.  YUM!

Now I need a nap after eating the cheesecake we brought home with us!  :)

Darla

No comments:

09 10