Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Card 18 - Happy Birthday

I have actually made many versions of this card since I started making cards with my scraps.  it is so easy and can be made to look masculine or feminine.




It rained again this morning, but when it was done it got really steamy out.  So when I got off work at 4:30, I picked up Hope and we talked daddy into coming to the pool with us.  It was so perfect.  The water was the perfect temperature and Hope met one of her future classmates, Cali.  I hope they end up in the same class.  We are anxiously awaiting to see who her Kindergarten teacher will be.

Well, check out the blog at The Scrappy Gourmet for a sneak peek of my Summer Fun project, which will be available for sale on July 1.

Off to relax and read a scrapbook magazine for some inspiration.

Darla

No comments:

09 10