Saturday, June 19, 2010

Card 16 - For you

This is the last card I made from the My Minds Eye scraps.  I used a cream cardstock card base, and just added tulle and Prima flower.   I punched a label using the Stampin up punch, trimmed the top edge and added my sentiment.  Very easy!






 I love so many lines from My Minds Eye.  I was planning out some pages today for layouts I will create (at a crop at a later date).  They are always so easy to use as all the papers are so beautiful.  

Anyway...on to other news.  We bought a NEW car today, and I mean NEW!  We have never bought new before, so this was very different from any other car purchase we have ever made.  We ordered a 2011 Ford Edge.  It should be here in late July or early August.  Unfortunately, the car is for Joe and I still get to drive the van, but it is still fun.  He is going to let me drive it once in a while, I think.  :)

So after we bought the car, we went to one of my favorite scrapbook stores, called Memory Bound.  It is located in Ankeny, Iowa, so if you are ever in the area I highly recommend making a stop.  Anyway, I picked up some goodies and got to scrapbook for a little while this afternoon.

Now I am on my way to pick up the kiddo from my sisters house.  I had her girls yesterday so she took Hope for the day.  Luckily Grandma D is there to help out too.

Well, I hope everyone had a great Saturday!  

Darla





No comments:

09 10