Sunday, June 13, 2010

Cards 11 & 12 - Thanks so much & Friend

Here are two similar cards I created using scraps from a set of layouts I created earlier this year.







They are both similar to each other, with just small differences.  The papers were from My minds Eye,  Butterfly die-sizzix (Stampin Up), Pearls-Kaiser Craft, Gems-Archivers and Misc.-rubons, buttons and twine.

I loved these papers and just had to make something very special with the scraps.  I have several other cards using the same scraps I will share later this week. 

I hope everyone is staying dry where you are.  It has rained every day for several days, and there are all kinds of flood warnings here in Iowa.  At least none of the storms have been severe with tornados, etc.  I think it is supposed to rain every day this coming week.  I hope we get to see the sun a little bit!  

Hope and I did finally make it to the pool last Wednesday.  It was a little cold since it had rained a lot the day before, but it still was a lot of fun.

Enjoy what is left of the weekend!

Darla

No comments:

09 10