Sunday, June 27, 2010

Great weekend!!!

We had a great weekend around our house.  :)

Yesterday, we had a chance to do laundry and clean up the house (we have guests coming to visit next weekend).  Ok, not that exciting, but the evening gave me time to get crafty.  Joe and Hope went to an indoor arena football game and had a lot of fun.  While they were gone, I got a chance to scrapbook.

I worked on planning out a few layouts, which I am not sure when I will actually put those together, but I will be sure to share once I do.

I also used some scraps to make some cards, which I will begin to share with you tonight.


Here is the first card.  The papers were My Minds Eye, rubon-Stampin Up, Gems-Glitz, and Flower-Prima.

Today we ended up going to the pool with the twins and my sister.  It was very nice, a slight breeze and partly cloudy.  It wasn't very busy, so that is just the way I like it at the pool.  :)

Then time to play for Hope and I finished up a few more cards and then cleaned up my scrapbooking area.  I feel like I got so much done this weekend and very rejuvenated when I get to scrapbook (with something to show for it).  :)

Everyone have a good evening, and check back for more cards to follow.

Darla

No comments:

09 10