Thursday, June 3, 2010

Card 5 - Happy Birthday die cut card

This card was really fun to make.  I used the Stampin Up scallop circle Sizzix die to cut the card.  Fold your paper in half and make sure a small portion at the fold is on the inside of the die cut shape.  When you put it through your die cut machine, you will have a card cut for you.


This was inspired by a card submitted by Kim Moreno (Many Thanks) submitted to Cards Magazine.

The papers are still scraps from the We R Memory Keepers line mentioned previously.  I also used a flower from Prima and the brad was from Spare Parts.  The ribbon was recycled from a Victoria Secret purchase.  I think I got the ribbon to go with a gift box for a gift card at Christmas time.  :)

Making a shaped card was easy and a lot of fun.  I have a few more to share with you in the future.  Stay tuned for more cards....


Darla

No comments:

09 10