Tuesday, February 28, 2012

The Principal's Office!

Hope made her first trip to the principal's office today.  :(  She got in trouble for biting another girl while they were getting ready for recess.  Of course, her teacher called to tell me what had happened.  Could be an interesting teacher conference this week.  :)  So she is grounded for the week with other consequences as well.

She got off the bus and came in and said, I know you got the call from my teacher.  She was pretty honest about the whole thing and said the principal had told her it was not ever ok to bite (hit, kick, etc).

I had wondered if one of the kids made fun of her outfit today.  She dressed herself...


I have said it before and I will say it again, she has her own sense of style.  :)  In case you can't tell, she has on a summer dress with a long sleeve shirt on (that doesn't match), black tights, gelly shoes and a black and gold pony tail holder.  :)  It was quite the combination.  The picture is REALLY bad, but we were about to miss the bus and I snapped it really fast.

Well, I will end today with a mini album I made of my nephew Colin.  He was a premie when he was born, but is doing great.  He turned one in November.  :)








I gave this to my sister-in-law for Christmas so she could add the details on the journaling cards.  The base of the album was the vertical journaling cards and embellished with stickers, etc.  It went together really fast and made a great gift.

Off to gymnastics class for Hope.

Darla

No comments:

09 10