Tuesday, February 7, 2012

A husband?

Hope came home this afternoon and told me that she asked a boy in her class to be her husband and he said "YES"!  Then she says, can you believe I am in first grade and already have my husband picked out.  :)   Sure you do!

Then as she was eating her snack she showed me her tooth and said it just won't get wiggly enough to come out.  I even took a LOT of carrots today to try and get it to come out.

And that was just in the first 10 minutes of being home.  I have a feeling she is going to be silly tonight.

Keeping it short, as I need to get her ready for gymnastics.

Here are a couple more cards to share.



Again, I will be sending these to my sorority house I was in at UNI.  I am sure they will put them to good use.

Anyway, gotta run!  Mom duty calls.

Darla

No comments:

09 10