Friday, February 3, 2012

Do you hear that...

Yep that is the sweet sound of silence!  Yipeeeeeee!  I am going to be a crafting maniac this weekend.

And to start things off I wanted to change the look of my blog.  I was tired of the green.  I love the new colors, just wish I could figure out how to get my blog header to go all the way across.  Oh well, it is good enough for now.  Not wasting a minute on blog code this weekend when I can be scrapbooking.

So I am going to crack a bottle of wine and get creative with some paper, ribbon, bling and whatever else I decided to use.  So fun!

Here are a few more of the projects I made using some older product from Creative Imaginations with a little Making Memories thrown in too.

Here is a gift bag...



I used glitter glue on the white circles to add a little texture and sparkle to the bag.



Here is a simple birthday card.



Here is another fun card.  I used a LOT of twine on this group of cards.  Luckily it is an inexpensive way to add a bow, etc. to a card.



Well, I hope you like the changes to the blog.  I am hoping that I can post my pictures a little larger, but still experimenting with that, so be patient.  :)

Have a good night!

Darla

No comments:

09 10