Sunday, February 12, 2012

Birthday Wishes!

Well, I had a great birthday!  Joe and Hope let me sleep in, which is always awesome!  :)  Since I slept in, I missed my chance for a birthday breakfast.  Luckily, I got a rain check for pancakes this morning before church.  Joe and Hope got me a new DVD/Blu-ray player for my scrapbook area (since my other one stopped working a while back) and lots of fun DVD's and Blu-ray movies to watch.

Hope made me a card using my scrapbook supplies.  She did a really great job.  This is the front...


This is the inside...


I love it!

We later went to Red Lobster for a very YUMMY dinner with great family and friends.  We only had to wait one hour (instead of the 90 minutes they originally told us).

Joe and Hope had a lot of fun at the Daddy & Daughter fancy on Friday night.  They did crafts, did some dancing and at some sweets too!



Are they not the cutest!!!

And speaking of birthday wishes...tomorrow is my wonderful mother-in-law's birthday.  I am not sure she is going to get her card in time, so I will share it here for her to see.  :)  Just in case...



Happy Birthday Karen!  Have a great one!

Darla

No comments:

09 10