Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Meet the Mr.

Yesterday I went to Hope's Valentine's Day party at school and I got to meet her future husband.  :)

So without further ado...Meet the future husband!  Aren't they such a cute couple?  :)  I laughed when I realized they sit next to each other in class (right now).  I wonder if the wedding will be called off when the desks are moved around and she is sitting next to someone else?


They all had fun playing HEART (bingo).  Hope was the second one to win.   She was pretty excited about it.


Speaking of Valentine's Day, Joe was very sweet got and got me roses.  Aren't they beautiful?  You can see the card I made him there too.  I also picked up Lasagna from Mama Lacona's for supper (after Hope and I got home from gymnastics).  It was yummy!


And just before bedtime, Hope was reading her Valentine dragon a story.


Now on to the crafty stuff...Here are a few more cards to share.  

This one was fun to make, but I was covered in glitter when I was done.  :)


This card is unique because I made it on clear "paper" and the sentiment is actually on the inside of the card.  You can still write a message to the recipient under the part that has the microbeads (on the front).


Well, that is it for tonight!  Have a good one!

Darla



No comments:

09 10