Tuesday, November 1, 2011

You ate what????

Hope got home today and was all excited because she had a good day.  As we went through our normal routine she told me she only ate the "booger" (this is what it sounded like).  I was like, What?  Then she further explained that at lunch she only ate the burger between the bun, but not the bun.  I had to laugh because my mind went to how I spelled it.  :)  Although it wouldn't be the first time she did that either.

Anyway, she told me what she ate at lunch.  Sang me some songs while she ate her snack, told me about her eye test and just jabbered away.

We decided to go see if we could find any Halloween costume bargains.  Hope was wanting to find a Tangled/Repunzell costume or maybe Strawberry Shortcake.  We didn't find either of those, but we did come home with a Jasmine costume.

Before we left the house, she picked up a Junie B. Jones book and started reading.  While we were driving around, she was reading.  She is just devouring books and I LOVE it.  She earned her Book It Pizza Hut pizza for October.  She is off to a good start for November.  She had her 20 minutes in before we got home from gymnastics.



On my own front, I survived my first day back at FXB.  And so far, I am not as sore as I thought I would be, but I can tell the difference.  Tomorrow is kickboxing, so I am ready to get it on!  I am trying to get back into the nutrition too.  Wish me luck on that!

Alright, now it is time to share a little holiday inspiration.  I hear we are possibly supposed to get snow tomorrow.  Yuck, but we do live in Iowa so better embrace it!  It is going to come no matter what.


This card was made from BoBunny scraps from a line several years ago.  I made a single page layout earlier this year and then immediately used all the scraps to make me some easy mailing Christmas cards.

Well, that is all for tonight!

Have a good one!

Darla

No comments:

09 10