Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Wicked!

This word holds many meanings for me this week!

The best of all, was I got to see the musical Wicked!  It was SO AWESOME!  I loved the story line and how everything connected with the movie the Wizard of Oz (which was one of my favorites growing up).  I caught a lot of the clues throughout the show because I have seen it so many times.  Loved it!  If you have not seen it and have the chance to do so, I highly recommend it.  We had great seats and the show was fantastic.  Thanks Debbie for getting the tickets and maybe next time you will feel up to coming with us.  :)



You and tequila make me crazy....this is a whole other story, but those of you that know it can smile and giggle along with me.  :)

Sunday night was a big party hosted by our church.  This was a silly picture I captured of Hope while we were waiting to get in.


This is an expression I have seen her make a lot lately and it always makes me laugh.

Then on Monday I stopped taking a few of my meds I have been on for  hives and luckily the hives have not come back, but going off the meds is making me a little crazy (aka WICKED).  I think I am finally coming through the fog.  I am keeping my fingers crossed that once I am done with the steroids too that I will have no more hives.

I forgot to mention that I got several pages done at the church scrapbook event.  I had a lot of fun and look forward to the next one.  I will get photos taken one of these days and share them here.  The layouts were for the P12 project for October and November.

Then this week has just been the normal busy activities of dance, gymnastics, work, etc.  You know, normal life stuff.  So I am finally getting back to blogging.

We had Hope's school conferences last night with her teacher.  I am happy to report that she is progressing just fine in school.  She is actually a part of the gifted program for reading and math and we got more information on what she has been doing.  I knew she was reading really good, and she is actually reading at a third grade level (she is in first grade).  Now we need to work on her comprehension skills to go along with the reading.  I am glad that she enjoys reading so much since I love reading too.

Well, I guess that is about it for now.  I will share another Christmas card.


Have a good night!

Darla

No comments:

09 10