Monday, November 28, 2011

Have you ever...

...considered canceling Christmas?  Well the way Hope is acting tonight, she may get a BIG surprise Christmas morning.  :)  Ok, I could never do it, but really she is being a pill tonight.  Ugh!!!!!

Here is that cute picture of Colin in his dapper little hat.


Isn't he the cutest!  :)


Anyway, I am keeping it short tonight because I want to go finish the book I am reading...The Best of Me by Nicholas Sparks.  I love his books and so far I have enjoyed this one.  I think I need to make a trip to half price books again soon to stock up on some Sandra Brown books and see if I can find any of the books by Gregory Maguire, who wrote the book Wicked.  I guess there are a total of four books in the series.

Here are a few more Christmas cards to give you some holiday spirit!



Here's hoping we don't have to cancel Christmas!  Good grief Charlie Brown!

Darla

No comments:

09 10