Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween!

I have more holiday photos to share with you tonight. We carved our pumpkin on Saturday night. Joe and Hope worked on the design and got to carving. When they got to the mouth we decided it should only have three teeth since Hope is missing that many teeth right now. She thought that was funny.





The next morning, she got a pen out of the drawer and drew hair on the pumpkin and gave it a birthmark on the back so it looked more like her. Too funny! Love it!

Around here, we have beggars night so we had our trick or treating night on Sunday. This year Hope went out with some of the girls from the neighborhood that ride the bus together. They all had a great time and we were done in record time, 45 minutes. Not because it was cold, but they all kept running the entire time door to door. It was crazy! They all got a ton of candy too! Great for bribery this week anyway.




I forgot to share a group  photo of my co-workers.  We had our Halloween party/costume contest last Friday.  We had a lot of fun!


There were some really great costumes.  The whoopee cushion had a fart sound on her phone.  It cracked us up ALL DAY LONG!  :)  There was Lady Gaga, Hermione Granger, Raggedy Ann, some spooky witch and other characters.  Then my little office area (aka the party room) did Studio 54 and dressed from the 70's.  We had a disco/light ball, beads hanging around, and lots of groovy music!

I will leave you tonight with a photo i took of a cobweb in the corner of our garage.  I kept watching it and one night the light was just sparkling off it.  It just looked cool.


That web was there for over a month before I got this picture and just a few short days later the wind picked up and it got blown apart.  I guess I was just supposed to take that photo that night.  I thought it was pretty cool.  I guess I already said that didn't I.  :)

My lazy days are over.  I finally broke down and signed back up for FXB.  I had been gone for about 2 months since I hadn't been feeling good.  Well, I feel a little better, but not great.  I think if I got moving again, maybe it would help.  So back to getting up EARLY to go workout so I can get home in time to get Hope on the bus and get myself to work.  I'm tired just thinking about it already.

Well, I hope you all had a safe and fun Halloween.  Can you believe it is November?  Goodness, where did this year go?

Well, I made more Christmas cards a while back, so I will start sharing some of those with you over the next few weeks.  

Darla


No comments:

09 10