Thursday, November 24, 2011

Thankful...cont.

Happy Thanksgiving!

We had a great day visiting my mother-in-law and part of my husband's family.  Both his brother and sister had to work, so on our way into town we stopped to visit his brother Rick and his sister Kristine got off work just before we left town.  We also stopped quickly to visit Great-Grandma, but she wasn't feeling well today, so we didn't stay very long.  Overall, it was a nice visit and it was good to see everyone (sorry Julie we didn't make it to your store to visit) no matter how long the visit.

Here is a cute picture of Colin.  The battery on my camera died and I have an even cuter picture of him in his dapper hat.  I will try to share it tomorrow.  Aren't those the cutest eyes!  The puppy is what we got him for his birthday.  It plays music and he was dancing with it.  It was fun seeing him start to take some of his first steps.



Hope was busy making cards for everyone during our visit and she had a lot of fun playing with Colin.






And I was thankful that I still have the touch.  I rocked Colin to sleep.  He was so good today.


I have so many things to be thankful for this past year.


Tomorrow Hope and I are going to see the new Muppet Movie.  I can't wait.  I loved watching The Muppet Show when I was Hope's age.  I remember being sick one time and I slept through the show and when i woke up I was mad mom didn't wake me up.  Funny how I remember that!  We listened to the Muppet Channel on Sirius radio on the way home.  My favorite song was "Rainbow Connection".

I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving!

Darla


No comments:

09 10