Friday, November 18, 2011

Happy Birthday Colin!

A year ago yesterday, my nephew Colin was born.  He was almost 8 weeks early and was delivered early because his mom had developed eclampsia (had moved beyond pre-eclampsia).  It was pretty serious for both of them.  Here is a picture of him a few days after he was born, in the NICU.


This was one of then first times Kristine got to hold him.



 Luckily I can report that both are healthy one year later.  So I wanted to celebrate Colin's first birthday, which was actually yesterday!

Look at this big BOY!


Isn't he CUTE!!!!!  I can't wait to see him next week and see all his new "tricks".

Speaking of babies...I have another gift album for a co-worker that had a beautiful baby girl on Wednesday.  Welcome to the world Grace Mae.  Isn't that name beautiful.

Sorry for the badly lit pictures, but I wanted to share this tonight and forgot to get pictures when it was still daylight out.  Oh well, you get the idea.


I used the Simple Stories baby line.


This is the inside cover, where they can put a picture of the baby.  The rest of the album is the Fancy Pants Brag book with pocket pages, photo sleeves and journal pages.

 I used almost every little scrap I had to make this project.  I made those papers go a LONG way for projects, layouts, cards, etc.  Check back over the next few days to see more baby projects I made using these papers.

Well, that is it for now.  Everyone enjoy your weekend.

Darla


No comments:

09 10