Wednesday, August 25, 2010

First Day of Kindergarten!

Wow, Hope started Kindergarten today.  I think she had a good day, but she didn't really talk about it much.  We had to keep asking her questions on what all they did.  She does have a little friend, Cali, that she has met a few times before school started and they are in the same class.  They will also go to the after school program together on some nights, so I think they will have a lot of fun together.

I am so proud of Hope.  She walked into her room, put her backpack in her locker and found her desk.  She is at a table with 3 other kids.  They had a lot going on this morning, with getting to know each other, 2 recesses, reading time and lunch too.










I didn't even cry this morning, but I was very nervous dropping her off hoping she would have a good day.  Joe and I both went to pick her up and she was busy playing with legos.  That is always a good sign when she doesn't want to leave to go home because she is having fun.  :)

Tomorrow she will get to ride the bus, so she is excited for that.

Well, time to go get her to bed.  Goodnight!

Darla

No comments:

09 10