Sunday, August 22, 2010

It's Done!

We got the entire room done, with some time to spare before Hope gets home this afternoon.  She is going to freak out when she sees it.  She knew we were going to paint, but didn't know she was going to get new furniture too.  It turned out pretty awesome!

Here it is...


















Hope actually had requested a rainbow on the wall.  Well, I didn't really want to do that, so I opted to buy a canvas at Michaels and paint a rainbow on that.  It isn't quite done yet, because I want to add gems  to each of the rainbow stripes.  I am still sorting through the bags of gems I bought for each color.  I did add some sparkly flakes to the cloud.  I might even add a butterfly too for some dimension.  I will post when I have it completely done.  



Well, I am going to go rest before she gets home.  We are going to make her cover her eyes like the tv shows do when they bring the family home (she likes to watch Extreme Home Makeover).

Darla

No comments:

09 10