Thursday, August 26, 2010

Riding the bus...

She got to ride the bus today.  She was pretty excited.  She sat in the very front with the neighbor girl.  They were both very excited when the bus came around the corner.  I hope it continues to be a fun experience.

We got our first call from her teacher today, BUT it was only to tell us that the bus was running behind so we wouldn't worry about her.  How nice!

Anyway, here she is getting onto the bus this morning.  She looks so little!  :)





Then last night, she wanted to use my Big Shot die cut machine.  She likes to cut shapes out to use for her art master pieces.  When I go to Archivers she likes to buy the glitter sticker paper so she can use it in the Big Shot.  It makes pretty cool stickers. 


Finally, I will leave you with another card.  I hope your Rockstar student is enjoying school as much as mine is.


Good night!

Darla

1 comment:

Jessica Adams Velasco said...

Aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh!!! Hope looks so grown up! I miss her (and all the other kids) so much!

09 10