Friday, August 6, 2010

Misc. inspiration from CHA

Ok, here are some misc. layouts, projects, etc. I found at CHA.  Some of them I have found some items to create some of my own.  I can't wait.

I love this idea to create your own guest book for a wedding or any other formal event.




Here I am with Greta Hammond in the Pink Paislee booth.  She also designs for The Scrappy Gourmet.  She was so nice!



I can't to find the new Tim Holz Sizzix crown die.  



Oh yeah, I also met Tim himself and got a free distressed embossing folder.




I love the idea to make Christmas ornaments out of the two different die cuts.  Fun!





I love how the film ribbon was used, and I can't wait to create a page using this same concept.






This was a cute Making Memories cupcake made from the new rosette ribbons and the new papers.  Cute!



This is a card made from the new clear journal cards from Pink Paislee.  I can't wait to  play with some of those.



Ok, I love these bottles from the Prima booth.  I have already started searching for jeweled items to add to the top of some glass bottles.  I have had some good luck so far.  Once I have some completed, I will share them with you here.









This was a layout from the Prima booth.  I though the ribbon flower swag was an awesome idea.  I hope to put my own spin on it for a layout.



The other cute idea from the Prima booth were these dresses made from the new paper lines.  What a cute idea!



Ok, I just really like this quote, and I am sure there are a few people who think this every day I get up.  :)



Finally, these were some tags in the  Sizzix booth created with the new Tim Holtz Sizzix dies.  Very nice!



Ok, it is time to get my little one out of her princess dress and into her pajamas and into bed.  Wish me luck!

Goodnight!

Darla

No comments:

09 10