Sunday, October 2, 2011

Tea Party mini album

I am so excited to share this little album with you. Hope's birthday is right after Christmas, and she had gotten an Amerucan Girl doll and a matching dress. So we decided to invite the neighborhood girlfriends and cousins over for a tea party, along with their dolls.

When Maya Road came out with the tea pot chipboard album I knew I was goingto use the pictures from her party. Here is what I created.

I tried a few different things on the chipboard and it turned out good. I first painted it pink. Then used a swirl background stamp over the pink paint. It wasn't really the look I was going for, so I painted it with crackle medium, let dry and then covered with cream paint. The pink and some of the brown stamped swirls still peaked through, but overall it had the antique china look to it I was hoping for.

Then, to add some pattern paper I used a scallop circle punch for each page and just added pictures and other embellishments.

Enjoy!

















No comments:

09 10