Friday, October 21, 2011

Everybody was...

Kung Fu Fighting!  Hope has been obsessed with this song lately.  Her teacher was singing it the other day at recess and for some reason I was singing it at home too and she thought it was funny and wanted me to sing the whole song.  Well, I didn't really know all the words, so I remembered I had it on my iPhone song list (don't laugh).  :)  So she played the song over and over and over and over...you get the picture.

The other day when she came home from school she was walking down the hall stripping her clothes off to change for dance class and she started shakin' her behind at me and singing "shake your booty, shake your booty yeah yeah"!  I started laughing and said the words were actually shake our groove thing...although they do sound similar.  The funny part was how she was shakin it and gettin' her groove on!  She has some crazy dance moves.

Well we made it to the end of the week.  I have a LOT of things I need to do tomorrow.  I need to clean, plant spring bulbs (before it gets any colder/frost), pull up all the summer flowers, etc.  Then we have dance rehearsal and Hope is off to spend the night with my sister.  I have some friends from HS coming into town and we are going to go to a piano bar.  Should be a lot of fun catching up with everyone.  I haven't seen them in a long time.  On Sunday I am going to take Hope and the twins to the Halloween event at the zoo.  I think the weather is going to be nice so should be a good time.

Speaking of animals...here is a layout I created with pictures of the animals we see when we visit Grandma Karen.  She loves putting out food for the squirrels and birds and we always seem to get some great photos of them.


Well, that is it for tonight!  Have a good weekend!

Darla

No comments:

09 10